National Electrical Apprenticeship pilot program
The Energise Oz pilot was developed by the industry to improve apprentice completion rates. It offers a flexible system, recognising the apprentice’s individual needs, addressing the future demand for electricians and producing a healthier, productive workforce.
Energise Oz pilot overview
• Candidates sit an assessment to ensure they are ‘ready’ for to be successful in the apprenticeship
• Facilitate success of the Apprentice, Employer and Training Provider
National Apprentice Register (NAR)
• Employers access candidate details for employment
• Tracks apprentice progression
Benchmark Progression Points and Assessment
• The phases and assessments are set by the industry
• Delivered by handpicked Training Providers and support apprentice engagement and progression
What’s in it for businesses:
Save time and money on your recruitment process:
- Utilise the free NAR as your new recruitment tool
- Select attractive future employees who have passed the industry set assessment
- Engage an apprentice who has a sharp aptitude and a high probability of successfully completing
- Instant access to apprentice trade school and profiling results
- Have confidence that your apprentice progression is based on safe workplace skills and attitude.
- Take advantage of an independent Mentor-Adviser to keep your apprentice and yourself on track and geared towards progression points and completion.
To register your business, click here.
Alternatively, if you know anyone looking for an apprenticeship, get them to visit us at www.e-oz.com.au to learn about how they can get involved.
For further information phone 1300 11 EMAP.